Saturday, July 23, 2011

An Introduction...

Hello! Welcome to the site. This a new site, and this is only my 2nd attempt at blogging, my first was when I was younger and ehh, it was okay. Now I'm back on a different site and ready to show people of the internet rising musicians, this way you CAN say, "Hey... I knew them before everyone else." Well, I think, I'll do a new genre each week, and a new musician [or whatever they chose to call themsel[/ves]f. I plan on making a calendar, or using an event gadget to display what the genre is this week. Well... I hope you enjoy the site, first artist may be up today, maybe tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by!

-Eli

4 comments:

  1. Grammatical errors or Organizational errors?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to more posts, will be great to see what you can come up with! +following for support

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Eli both actually. Try to not use things like "...", "[]" and similar things. I mean, why did you even use [] in the first place? You're not writing code here mate.

    ReplyDelete